Fantastic for fine motor and co-ordination skills. These mazes will keep hands very busy!
The aim is to move the enclosed marble from the start of the maze to the other, using your fingers to manipulate the marble throughout.
* A start and a finish point without 'dead ends' so very achievable to finish.
* Noiseless so great for School, Church, Airplanes or Waiting rooms.
* Great for school under the table or at 'mat time' helping children self regulate and focus in class.
* Can be immersed in water while using, or used wet after squeezing out excess water for extra resistance.
* Made with one patterned and one plain side fabric, using a contrasting colour thread to give visual cues as to maze direction.
* Marble is sewn securely inside using double stitching.
Items may vary slightly from picture
WARNING: It is recommended that these marble mazes not be used with children under the age of three as they have small parts that could present as a choking hazard. Please supervise your child when using these.