Time Timer® Original 3"
Time Timer® Original 3"
The Time Timer Original 3” is an ideal 60-minute countdown timer for individuals or small groups. The visual timer has a clear protective cover that flips over to serve as a desktop stand - perfect for a student’s workspace at home or in the classroom, or on your desk, whether in the office or in a work-from-home space. Help keep your child on track with their education plans during at-home learning or while on-the-go by throwing into a purse, luggage, or backpack. Keep yourself on track in meetings or focused during big projects.
What's Different About The Original 3" Visual Timer ?
- Patented Red Disk is about 15% bigger
- Larger, easier to read numbers
- Improved durability
- New! Included Dry Erase Activity Card
- New! Included Soft Carrying Bag
- New! Included in package is a download code for the Time Timer Desktop App ($19.95 Retail Value)
Included with the Time Timer 3" is a 3x3 inch Dry Erase Activity card that can be slotted into the top of the timer for visual schedules and time-to-task management.
Included is a soft grey cloth carrying bag for storing or toting the timer and/or Dry Erase Activity Cards. Ideal for therapists or teachers that travel between students.
- Increase productivity by breaking projects into manageable segments
- Keep meetings and appointments on schedule
- Manage the stress of traveling by showing “how much longer”
- Reduce conflicts over whose turn it is with computers and games
- Trade chaos for order in family and household routines
- No loud ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Optional audible signal when time is up
- Protective cover that flips open to serve as a stand for the Timer
- One AA battery is required for operation (not included)
I left a more detailed review over on the "Mod" page about how we use (and depend!) on our Time Timer to keep the 4-year old in her room so the rest of us can get a nap. I wanted to add here that we had this model of the Time Timer (an earlier version) for 10+ years and it worked great the entire time. We took it on vacation many times and my daughter sometimes played with it, and it withstood the abuse. We had to replace it only when my son bashed it repeatedly into concrete and broke beyond repair. We missed it in the few days it took to get a new one!