The Works Fidget Kit
The Works Fidget Kit
Ideal package for the fidget lover. Amazing range of sensory tools, from super soft (caterpillar) to high sensory input (spikey) & everything in between.
Perfect if you want to work out which ones best suit you or the recipient. Save $21.70 when you buy the Works.
Contains $101.64 worth of fidgets the
- medium chain link fidget,
- magic ball,
- small single loop &
- small centipede,
- the cog &
We all have different sensory preferences, what you like and the next person will vary, often dramatically. The idea of the works kit is that it covers a very full range of sensory preferences, so there is always one or often many that tick the box completely for each of us.
Comes with a black Caterpillar & silver Spikey however colour options for these are available :) Happy to customise and mix and match colours also - just let us know in the comments section.
For the ultimate range - we highly recommend the infinity hand rollers also, especially for teen to adults. They come in a number of weights - the heavier options great also for anxiety as it is functions as a portable 'weighted' product.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.