The megapede is the latest addition to our range. It has 10mm stainless steel rings that are hand threaded onto a split ring to create a wonderful sensory experience when manipulated in the hand/fingers.
It has been described as more 'chaotic' and fluid that the centipede and millipede. It suits those that like movement in a fidget and texture. Great rubbed in palms also.
Roll up & down your finger, toss in palm or rub between both palms.
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.