ARK'S Chewable Bangle
ARK'S Chewable Bangle
These fun totally versatile Chew Bracelets provide a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew.
* Unique 'twist-on' style that makes it very easy to take on and off the wrist as needed for oral motor stim throughout the day.
* Great alternative for those who cant wear necklaces
* Good substitute for those who chew their sleeves!
* Can also be used as a sensory fidget - twist it, bend it, run your fingers over the tactile bumps, etc.
Like all ARKS Chews, it's available in three color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
Color hues may vary slightly. Wear several at a time for cool color combinations and added calming weight to the wrists.
Sizing: This can vary depending on your fit preferences (whether you like to wear your bracelets looser or tighter). The sensory chew bracelets can all flex, so the sizing is flexible.
SMALL is recommended for a wrist circumference of under 5.5 inches.
LARGE recommended for over 5.5 inches (approximately).
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic, each bracelet is medical grade, FDA compliant, and lead/phthalates/PVC/BPA/latex-free.
Caution: This sensory chew/fidget bracelet is not a toy. Direct supervision required at all times. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.